【Video Games Translation】 From Japanese to French / German / English / Spanish / Chinese
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Video game translation and proofreading
- Providing native-level quality checks for translated texts
- Handling inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Project management and related tasks
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
☆Our clients include many major game companies!
We work on over approximately 300 titles each year!
- Native level French / German / English / Spanish / Traditional Chinese / Japanese
*If a Japanese native, business level English is required (TOEIC 750 or above).
- Business-leve English：TOEIC 750 or above
- Business-level Japanese language skills (JLPT N2 certification or higher)
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- JLPT N1 certification
- At least one year living overseas
- Experience with computer assisted translation tools
- Loves games
- Enjoys anime and manga
- Enjoys a social environment and regularly communicating with others
- Wants to take on new challenges and opportunities for personal growth
・No Translation Experience: ¥208,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
☆Freelance contracts also available. Please contact us for further details if you are interested.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves, Annual Paid Leaves (First year: 10 days)
Childcare leave,Sick leave,Leave for COVID-19 vaccination
- Salary evaluation: Twice per year
- Commuting expenses covered (up to 50,000 yen per month)
- Social insurance
- Compensation (overtime / night allowance / dispatch allowance)
- Expenses for office gatherings covered (twice per year)
- No dress code (painted nails and dyed hair allowed)
- Visa support available
- Remote work hybrid system in effect
【Rapid recruitment process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
Last modified on June 2, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.