- Shane Corporation Japan (株式会社シェーンコーポレーションジャパン)
- Job ID
- Tokyo, Japan
- Post date
- Jul 16, 2022
- Education / Teaching
- Teacher, Instructor (ELT, Conversational English)
- Work Type
- Full Time / Entry Level
- ¥252,800 / Month
- A CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL, or a minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- English: Native level (preferred)
- Must currently reside in Japan
- Ideally 1 years teaching experience in Japan
- A minimum 60 hour online TEFL course + 3 month's teaching experience
- Native English speaker
- Presently living in Japan
- Visa sponsorship available
Full-time teaching positions for EFL teachers in and around Tokyo to commence from April 2022 onwards.
Travel costs fully paid.
Paid training course provided.
Renewable twelve-month contracts on successful completion of contract, with performance based salary increments.
Opportunities for internally advertised Senior Teacher and management promotions.
Ongoing teacher development support.
Young learner and adult teaching in a 5 day a week schedule including Saturdays and possibly Sundays.
Use of in-house materials that allow for teaching experience to be employed.
Opportunity to enroll in the Trinity Cert TESOL or Diploma at a discounted rate.
Enquiries accepted from NATIVE LEVEL SPEAKERS of English only.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Last modified on August 15, 2022
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.