We are expanding our Tokyo client servicing team and are looking for a detail-oriented, well-organized, and personable candidate to join our international firm full time.
Client Servicing Support is a key role within our company, and the position requires someone who can multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Tasks include servicing and support of our existing clients, communicating with international investment institutions, admin support for our wealth management team. This position also involves entry-level bookkeeping and database entry.
We offer ongoing training with an excellent remuneration package to the right candidate. This is a rare opportunity to enter the financial services field and gain valuable business and operational experience whilst living in Japan without the need for business-level Japanese. National Health and Pension benefits included as a full-time employee.
Key Responsibilities are:
* Communicate with clients, assist and respond to all inquiries by email or phone
* Admin support for our financial advisory team
* Liaise with international financial institutions on behalf of clients
* Data entry and bookkeeping
* Manage general office administration (phone calls, arranging business trips, office supplies, mail, and correspondence, etc)
* Working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am-6 pm at our Roppongi offices
* A responsible individual able to complete and follow through on tasks independently
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues
* Strong computer literacy, with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Administrative experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
* Fluent English ability is required for this position.
* Japanese language ability is preferred but not essential.
We are interested in hearing from people with a wide range of experiences and backgrounds. Please send us your resume with a cover letter stating why you would be a great fit for our dynamic wealth management team.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Gakken Group.