Video Games Translation from Japanese to Spanish (Latin America) / French / English
Toyo, Koto-ku, Tokyo
Tozai Line, 4-minute walk from Toyocho Station
- Translate game apps from Japan for overseas versions
- Provide native level quality check for translated texts
- Handle inquiries from overseas users in their languages
- Partake in game-related tasks/business/work
- Opportunity to become the lead for your favorite game title
- Have numerous users inspired by your work
- Native level Spanish (Latin America) / French / English
- JLPT N2, Business level Japanese language skill
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of games and anime
- JLPT N1
- Knowledgeable of Japanese games and anime
- Enjoys interactions with others
- Interested in Japanese Culture
Personality and motivation are appreciated over experience.
・No Translation Experience: ¥208,000～
・Game Translation Experience: ¥224,000～
*Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
[Work Conditions & Benefits]
Salary Evaluation: 2/year
[Trial Employment Period]
10:00 - 19:00 (1-hour break)
Five-day work week (Shift-based), Summer/Winter Calendar Holidays (5 days each)
Congratulatory and Condolatory Leaves, Annual Paid Leaves (First year: 10 days)
- Commuting Expenses covered
- Social Insurance
- Compensation (overtime/night allowance)
- Office Gatherings Expenses covered (2/year)
- No Dress Code (nails and unnatural hair color are allowed if not excessive)
【Rapid recruitment process】
Application → Resume screening → Preliminary language test* → Interview** & secondary language test → Job offer!
*Depending on the language you are applying for, there may be a simple language test conducted after your application has passed the screening process.
This test is to be attempted on your own time, within your place of residence.
**Interviews to be held online.
We will send you an email with further details on the next step of the application process once you have passed the resume screening stage.
© 2022 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.