Yaruki Switch Group is currently accepting applications for our i Kids Star school in Nagoya, Aichi!
■ Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,800 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
■ What We Offer
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 - 270,000 (negotiable)
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
•All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
■ Our Teaching Style
i Kids Star is the newest addition to our family of Yaruki Switch Group schools; a new bilingual kindergarten encompassing all of the experience and know-how gleaned from our existing brands. The kindergarten’s concept is based on a “Bilingual x Active” approach, where we provide childcare combined with intellectual training, sports and English to pre-school children during the crucial “Golden Age” for social, intellectual and physical development.
i Kids Star boasts a varied curriculum tailored for students aged 2-6 based on U.S. & U.K. Early Education standards, including programs like Phonics, Reading & Writing, Arts, Math, and Drama. Our comprehensive Physical Education program plays a key role in the school’s curriculum as well - developed by our pioneering sister-school Ninja Nine, this new and revolutionary approach to physical education focuses on the biomechanics of human movement to help develop students’ athletic talents and performance.
■ Job Requirements
• Regular working hours of 8:30-17:30, Monday to Friday (8 working hours with a 1 hour break)
• Lead and support activities with groups of 24-30 students aged 2 to 6
• Supervise and maintain the safety & wellbeing of students, model proper behavior and teach fundamental social skills
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
• Teachers may be asked to work paid overtime in the mornings or evenings if able
• Native-level English fluency required
• Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (Skype)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.