【Be an ALT in delightful southern Saitama!】
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals interested in being Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) in south-east Saitama. Whether you have ALT or other kinds of teaching experience in Japan, this is your chance to make a positive impact on students and teachers in one of Japan's most populous areas. For those looking to relocate to the Saitama area, we are able to assist you.
●Location: South-East Saitama
●Contract Duration: Immediate to March 2022
●Contract Type: Full-Time
●General working hours: Between 8:00 am to 17:00 pm (actual working time: 5 hours and 55 minutes)
●Level: Elementary schools and/or junior high schools
●Remuneration: Between 220,000 yen to 235,000 yen / month
【About ALT Work】
Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) work alongside Japanese teachers to make English lessons fun and engaging for the students. Practicing grammar and vocabulary, participating in games and activities to reinforce the lesson’s goals and communicating with students both inside and outside of the classroom are all part of a day’s work for ALTs.
In addition to those stated above, successful candidates must have the following:
● Proactive in communicating with teachers and students
● Mentally and Physically Healthy
● Professional & able to follow obligations of the position
● Able to commit to the entire length of the contract (until March 2022)
● Prior teaching experience in Japan
Being an ALT lets you work regular school hours on weekdays, leaving your evenings and weekends free. National holidays and school vacation periods are all yours to enjoy. But that’s just the beginning. ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments
● After completing the contract, those who wish to stay with us get priority for future positions
【About Saitama Positions】
Located just north of Tokyo, Saitama offers a chance to live right on the doorstep of one of the biggest cities in the world at a reasonable standard of living. Rent prices are generally lower than those in Tokyo, making the area a popular one to live in. Never short on things to do itself, one can find plenty of interest in Saitama, from nature to sites both ancient and modern and just about everything in between. And more adventures are only just a train ride away!
Our positions in Saitama are located in the south-east part of the prefecture and very close to the 23 Wards of Tokyo. Whether you're interested in working in an urban city environment or seeking something a little more rustic (but not too rural), working with us in Saitama is a great opportunity to gain teaching experience and have some steady income in the time between now and the start of the new school year in April. Saitama prefecture is a great place to live and work!
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
▲PLEASE NOTE: as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.