【Be an ALT in Japan's Biggest City!】
We are now hiring for Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) positions in Tokyo! We're looking for enthusiastic teachers interested in making a positive impact on students and teachers within the 23 Wards of Japan's biggest city. For those looking to relocate to the Tokyo area, we are able to assist you.
●Location: Central Tokyo
●Contract Duration: Immediate to March 2022
●Contract Type: Full-Time*
●General working hours: Between 8:00 am to 18:00 pm (actual working hours will be 5 hours and 55 minutes)
●Level: Elementary schools and/or junior high schools
●Remuneration: Between 225,000 yen to 240,000 yen / month
*Part-time elementary school positions also available in Shibuya; please enquire when applying.
【About ALT Work】
Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) work alongside Japanese teachers to make English lessons fun and engaging for the students. Practicing grammar and vocabulary, participating in games and activities to reinforce the lesson’s goals and communicating with students both inside and outside of the classroom are all part of a day’s work for ALTs.
In addition to those stated above, successful candidates must have the following:
● Proactive in communicating with teachers and students
● Mentally and Physically Healthy
● Professional & able to follow obligations of the position
● Able to commit to the entire length of the contract (until March 2022)
Being an ALT lets you work regular school hours on weekdays, leaving your evenings and weekends free. National holidays and school vacation periods are all yours to enjoy. But that’s just the beginning. ALTs with Borderlink enjoy:
● Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
● Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
● Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
● Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
● Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments
● After completing the contract, those who wish to stay with us get priority for future positions
【About Tokyo City Positions】
The cosmopolitan center of civilization in the 21st century, Tokyo is never short on things to see and do. Whether it be traditional or modern, culture is everywhere, and it's all easily accessible via one of the world's finest transportation networks.
Our positions in Tokyo are located within the 23 special wards, including part-time work in the very popular area of Shibuya. For those looking for something more full-time, we also have openings in nearby the Nerima and Arakawa Wards. An exciting and engaging area to live and work in, Tokyo is the place to be!
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the business week, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
▲PLEASE NOTE: as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.