Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo schools in Shizuoka Prefecture!
We are the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, incorporated in 1989 and comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,800 directly owned and franchise-managed schools. Yaruki Switch Group hires year-round and offers positions nationwide, so be sure to contact us even if you have a specific region or timeframe in mind!
◆ Job Description ◆
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English!
Kids Duo teachers both lead and support a wide variety of games and activities including Arts & Crafts, Music & Dance, Science, etc. Expect to conduct activities with both large and small groups (sometimes as many as 30 or more students) of children ages 3-12.
While a set curriculum and lesson plans for main activities are provided, teachers are expected to grow and expand on these foundations with their own unique and original games and lesson ideas; allowing ample creative freedom to personalize your teaching approach and inject passion and enthusiasm into your class.
Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, typically Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break). Teachers also participate in occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays, including open schools, spelling bees, and recitals.
In addition to conducting and supporting lessons, teachers are expected to model proper behavior and life skills, play with students in between programs, help with school events, field trips, seasonal events, etc.
◆ Benefits & Compensation ◆
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~270,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
(Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.)
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.