We are looking for an automobile sales agent to expand the business of "SBI Motor Japan" to Africa and other countries around the world. (https://sbimotor.com/)
SBI Motor Japan is a used car export e-commerce platform that allows customers all over the world to purchase high-quality used vehicles from Japan.
The prerequisite for this job is to have a strong local network of dealers/brokers/agents in our target countries and be able to drive strong sales performance. In particular, we welcome people with sales and business developed experience in the following countries.
· United Republic of Tanzania
· Democratic Republic of the Congo
· Republic of South Africa
· Republic of Botswana
· Republic of Mauritius
· Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
· Commonwealth of The Bahamas
· People's Republic of Bangladesh
· Mongolian State
· Republic of the Philippines
· Republic of Chile
SBI Motor Japan is operated by SBI Africa, which is a part of SBI Holdings, and BSMO is responsible for expanding sales and marketing to Africa and other countries around the world.
Join the joint mission of BSMO and SBI to connect exports, technology and finance and expand to Africa and other countries around the world.
From 10am to 7pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
Toranomon Hills Business Tower (Toranomon or Toranomon Hills station)
Izumi Garden Tower (Roppongi 1-chome station)
* In the future, it will be a sales office in Africa and other countries around the world.
Compensation / Welfare
- 3-month fixed-term employment contract / Full-time employee
- There is an incentive depending on the number of units sold
- Full-time employees may be promoted depending on sales target achievement status and work attitude
- Visa sponsorship available
- Pay increase once a year (After being promoted to a full-time employee)
- Bonus twice a year (After 6 months have passed since the appointment of a full-time employee)
- Health insurance, pension insurance, employment insurance
- Birthday present every year
Responsibility / Duties
- Take ownership and drive sales in target countries.
- Business and network development in target countries.
- Business trips to target countries.
- Managing a team of sales agents in target countries.
- Sales and Customer support
Requirements / Skills
- English native level
- Network of car dealers, brokers, and/or agents in target countries
- Extensive sales experience selling Japanese vehicles to customers in target countries
- On-the-ground business development experience by making business trips to target countries
- Team management experience
- Able to take ownership and drive sales
- Those who are curious and willing to learn. If you are interested in sales, e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and are willing to develop your skills in these areas, we are happy to join our team !
- Send us your resume and a cover letter in English
- If you are a fit for us, we will schedule a interview online in English with the team manager and human resources manager
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.