We are looking for a car sales representative, specialized in the East African region for "SBI Motor Japan" .
SBI Motor Japan is a used car export e-commerce platform that allows customers all over the world to purchase high-quality used vehicles from Japan.
A prerequisite for this job is to have a local network in African countries and be able to sell to dealers and individuals. In particular, we greatly welcome experienced people in the same industry who export used cars from Japan to African countries.
SBI Motor Japan is managed by SBI Africa, part of SBI Holdings, and we at BSMO are responsible for their sales and marketing expansion into the African region.
Join BSMO and SBI's joint mission to marry Exports, Tech, and Finance to expand into the African region.
Working hours: from 10am to 7pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
Location: Toranomon Hills Business Tower (Toranomon or Toranomon Hills station)
In the future, it will be a sales office in African countries.
Compensation / Welfare
- 3-month fixed-term employment contract
- There is an incentive depending on the number of units sold
- Full-time employees may be promoted depending on sales target achievement status and work attitude
- Visa sponsorship available
- Pay increase once a year (After being promoted to a full-time employee)
- Bonus twice a year (After 6 months have passed since the appointment of a full-time employee)
- Health insurance, pension insurance, employment insurance
- Birthday present every year
Responsibility / Duties
- Used car export and sales business to African countries
- Develop used car dealers in African countries
- Customer service for African countries customers (social media/e-mail)
- Ideas to develop our businesses in African countries (platforms, African countries influencers, etc)
Requirements / Skills
- English native level
- Has a sales network in African countries
- Experience in used car export business to African countries appreciated
- Those who are curious and willing to learn. If you are interested in sales, e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and are willing to develop your skills in these areas, we are happy to join our team !
- Send us your resume and a cover letter in English
- If you are a fit for us, we will schedule a interview online in English with the team manager and human resources manager
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.