【Human Resources Support (HRS) Positions】
Are you an experienced ALT looking for a change of environment? A position in our HR team is an excellent way to continue utilizing your knowledge & talents in education at an advanced level. It's the perfect next step in your career!
It can be daunting to change from teaching directly into a different field, but the HRS position makes that transition a smooth one. You'll use what you've learned already and combine it with new skills that will help carry you forward. You’ll still have the chance to teach at schools occasionally as a substitute teacher, but you’ll also gain experience working in an office environment. Just as you help empower other ALTs, you'll also be empowering yourself.
Our work sometimes includes long travel times and requires a degree of self-reliance as you go out into the field. The ability to drive is essential, and those holding or planning to acquire a Japanese Driver’s license will be given top priority. As you’ll also be working in a mainly Japanese environment, strong Japanese abilities (or a willingness to learn more) are highly desired. While this is an annual contract position, please note that we are actively looking for those interested in (and able to commit to) long-term, multi-year work as we continue to extend our reach across Japan.
If you're ready to take that next step this year, please carefully read through the following:
【Work Details / 主な業務内容】
Stay in Japan while gaining professional development in HR that you can take with you into any career or position moving forward. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
● Join the recruiting support team and take part in the hiring process!
● Develop applicant assessment and interviewing skills
● Become familiar with the process of follow-up communication, managing documents, and much more.
● Join the training support team and help with developing other teachers!
● Work with new and continuing employees (ALTs) in both small and large settings.
● Observe ALTs in action and help them with becoming better educators while developing your own interpersonal skills.
[In all HRS positions]
● Have a chance to teach at schools as an on-call substitute. You’ll enjoy all the support we offer our regular ALTs, plus add some variety into your own work week.
● Support in creating an English language program that will help students, teachers, and schools throughout Japan.
● Join a supportive community that will aid and assist you in your professional growth, from the second you join until the moment you are ready to move on.
[Preconditions / 前提条件]
● 学士号（Bachelor’s degree）以上あり
● 日本語でのビジネスコミュニケーションスキル ※Speaking/Listening: 上級 （equal to or above N2), Reading/Writing: 中級 （equal to or above N4)
● 基本的なコンピュータ能力 (typing, word processing and basic data entry)、familiarity using Microsoft Word/Excel
● ヒューマンスキル (communication, problem solving)
● 日本の運転免許証保持または取得予定 (Japanese Driver’s license or willingness to acquire one
● 大阪支店、愛知支店にて勤務可能、または引っ越し可能 (Being able to work in Osaka/Aichi branch offices, or willing to relocate)
[Preferred Points / 求める点]
While not required, preference will be given to applicants possessing one or more of the following:
[Benefits / 福利厚生]
● 完全週休2日制 （土・日） ※In case of Saturday/Sunday work, make-up day off will be arranged.
● ビザのスポンサー可 (Renewal)
● 交通費支給 (Following company regulations)
Other details of the position will be covered during the interview process.
Borderlink, Inc. has been one of the most trusted names in English education support and teacher recruitment for over 20 years. As we strive to continue improving the way in English is taught in Japan's public schools, we've grown as a company, both in size and mindset. In order to continue this growth and remain innovative, we feel it's essential to add new voices to our team. We value the input and diverse experiences of all our team members, and welcome fresh ideas and forward-thinking. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process will be expedited.*
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.