The Crisis & Resiliency Manager will partner with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to prepare incident plans and mitigation strategies for potential emergencies and/or disruptive events which may impact the client's locations, employees, or property.
1. Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
2. Assist in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.
3. Partner with business leaders to identify their critical workspace requirements during a building outage and establish plans and resources to provide alternative workspace for displaced employees.
4. Conduct and facilitate risk assessments of client's corporate offices;
1. Identify sources of business continuity risk.
2. Develop remediation and mitigation plans.
5. Support the identification, development, implementation, administration, and improvement of emergency communications and business continuity technologies and tools.
6. Assist in the development and implementation of online and offline training and awareness programs and conducting regular tests and exercises of Business Resiliency technology and tools.
7. Engage the business and facilitate the development of Business Continuity plans, which are tested for critical business functions and facilitate contingency arrangements and/or capabilities that are fit for purpose and present an effective response.
8. Engage with Business Areas and Customers to promote and provide awareness and training to drive consistency and compliance to achieve successful outcomes and foster a resilient culture within the client (to include Crisis Management, Incident Response and Business Continuity).
9. Work with critical functions in supporting them to implement effective business continuity plans, and facilitate regularly testing.
10. Assist in the development and implementation of training and awareness programs and conducting regular tests and readiness exercises of the incident response, communications, business resiliency technology and tools.
11. Support stakeholders' briefings, training and exercising to develop, rehearse and test incident to crisis response capability
12. Maintain the database of incident and crisis management plans, playbooks and all associated documentation.
13. Assist in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.
14. Support the implementation and uptake of the group wide mass notification system (Send Word Now) and the Call Cascade Process.
15. Support the implementation of command, control, communication and situational awareness processes during crisis management response
16. All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or five years of equivalent professional experience implementing and managing business continuity or risk management programs. Bi-lingual skills are required; English and Japanese.
• Business continuity, incident response, and/or risk management program experience.
• Bi-lingual skills; English and Japanese are essential.
• Able to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges in order to identify risks and opportunities.
• Able to lead, challenging norms, improve team performance, efficiency, and growth.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple complex projects.
• Able to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
• Strong understanding of crisis management and incident response.
• Knowledge of industry standards for crisis management and business continuity and operational risk management (ISO 22301, BS11200, ISO31000)
• Computer skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
• Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
• Regular computer usage.
• Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
• Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
• Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.