About our Company
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Purpose of the Job
The Internal Sales Coordinator will act as the first point of customer contact via phone, fax, and email. Ensure quality customer service level with quick response time and understanding customer needs. This role will be based in our office in Hamamatsu, Japan.
- Global values-driven organization
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
• Handle incoming calls, e-mail, and fax within the defined Service Level Agreement
• Identify the type of customer
• Through a line of questions quickly identify and understand the customer needs, gather required information and formalize the request
• Handle product selection questions or request
• Create quotation
• Verify discounts, offers, special conditions including credit limits and pricing conditions
• Record documents on the interaction
• Handle obtain orders and manage SO
• Communicate with external sales and factory operations
• Any other reasonable duties as requested per commensurate experience and position
Skills and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an advantage but not required.
• Experience with SAP-CRM and SAP S/4 HANA will be an added advantage
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
• With the ability to support key business initiatives
• With the ability to communicate in English on an average to business level would be better
• With good knowledge of relevant practices and systems in OneOffice
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we will only prioritize local citizens/permanent residency visa holders of the country.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here or on Facebook
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.