As an Infrastracture Engineer, you will be responsible for leading one of our system operation teams for our video-on-demand service. Taking in account both user demands as well as business requirements, you will be expected to maximize customer satisfaction and contribute to our business growth.
• Video-on-demand service building management for both delivery platform and Web frontend.
• Collaboration with multiple teams, requirements elicitation, infrastracture system design.
• Defining and enforcing policies to proactively detect and prevent overall problems in our system.
On the frontend, we are using CentOS on Cloud (AWS, Azure).
On the delivery platform, we use cloud services such as Azure to form the video on demand distribution system. And the task is setting CDN and improving the quality of video delivery.
Our video-on-demand service aims to work with cutting-edge technologies and is constantly searching for improvements, so you can find on our infrastracture team an environment where your feedback will always be welcomed and you can grow as an engineer.
Cloud: AWS, Azure
Middleware: Apache, Nginx
DB: MySQL, Aurora
KVS: Redis, DynamoDB
Automation tool：Chef, Ansible, Terraform
Container： Docker, k8s
Storage: S3, Blob, NetApp
Monitoring: monit, Zabbix, Senju, CloudWatch, Nagios, Munin, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sensu, Prometheus, New Relic, Deep Security, logmon-go
Encoder: Envivio, Elemental, Hermonic
NW equipment：Radware Alteon、Brocade L2, L3 switch、Juniper SSG
• 3 years or more of Linux construction, configuration and operation experiences
• Read and write English fluently and communicate with the staff of overseas group companies about advanced technical requirements without any problems.
• Experience with 2 or more of the tools below
1: Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
2: CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, etc.)
3: Work experience of Docker and Kubernetes) etc.
【Welcome to Have】
• Infrastructure construction and management experience using public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Database (MySQL) configuration, maintenance, and management experience
• Practical and management experience of log management software (ELK, Splunk, ...)
• Deep knowledge of monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Datadog, ...)
• Work experience with Infrastructure as a code (Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, ...)
• Knowledge of scripting development languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, ...)
• Highly available web server configuration construction and management experience (Nginx, Apache, ...)
* Advanced English skills
* Fluent Japanese skills
Various social insurances
Saturdays and Sundays
Year-end and New Year leave
Annual paid leave
Prenatal and postnatal leave
Child care leave
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.