Join Accenture as a Japanese Bilingual Supervisor and receive up to Php100,000* Signing Bonus! Also open to Japanese Nationals!
Temporary Japan assignment but applicant must be willing to work in Manila, Philippines.
The Japanese Bilingual Supervisor will be responsible in managing all work assignments, committing the team to the work, managing the quality of work and driving the people management activities within the team. Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the activities assigned by the management
• Understand and perform process lead role
• Assist processors with questions and problems related day to day transaction processing
• Assist in supervising the activities performed by the regular processing team within Manila Delivery Center
• Ability to provide assistance to the staff
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives.
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
• Escalates production issues to leaders as appropriate.
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Assists in the creation of Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) for Team Members not meeting expected production or quality targets, monitors program for a defined period
Skills and Qualifications:
• Open to college graduate and undergraduates with relevant work experience
• N1 to N2 JLPT Linguistic Competence Level
• Non-JLPT holders but is a Japanese National/Native or with a Professional Japanese Working Proficiency are encouraged to apply.
• Must have at least 5 years of work experience
• Must have supervisory experience
• Excellent communications skills in Japanese and English languages
• Work experience in the BPO industry is an advantage Japanese: Business Level/Native
• English: Fluent
Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• Paid sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Flexible working arrangements
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.