Become part of the international team at Tokyo's trendiest lifestyle hotel company!
Global Agents has made great strides in the hotel industry in recent years and continues to expand its hotel operations at a rapid rate. The Japanese real-estate developer has also seen great success in the Tokyo rental market with Social Apartment, its cutting-edge brand of co-living apartments. With a current portfolio of 11 hotels and 44 co-living apartments, Global Agents is becoming a major player in the hospitality industry in Japan. The company is planning to soon launch "LIVELY HOTELS," a new brand regrouping all their hotel brands under one roof, and is seeking a new Social Media Marketing Specialist to help manage and improve all their hotel's channels.
The atmosphere is very fun & casual. Our team is international, with members from all over the world working at the headquarter and our different hotels.
This role supports the execution of Global Agents' social media strategy across multiple channels in both English and Japanese to build brand consideration, preference, and trust across all social media outlets. This position is focused on 3 main responsibilities: managing social media platforms, creating paid social campaigns, and analyzing/reporting analytics.
You will be responsible for driving property-level revenue through marketing plans that address both local and international business objectives/challenges. You will be communicating regularly with each hotel brand across Japan to help them improve and strengthen their content.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, capable of juggling many tasks, and be up-to-speed on current social media trends. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the marketing team and report stats every month. Other responsibilities may include brainstorming with involved members, pitching social-first ideas, and occasionally training hotel teams to using social media tools.
Please note: This position is primarily responsible for social media platform management, advertising, analytics, and reporting. You won't have to handle content creation and community management.
---Social Media Management
● Execute a results-driven social media strategy;
● Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms;
● Partner with each hotel team on channel-specific strategies and tactics;
● Maintain unified brand visual & voice across different social media channels;
● Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar;
● Monitor social media channels for industry trends;
● Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy;
● Monitor trends in social media tools, technologies, and applications;
---Social Media Advertisment
● Accurate planning, managing, analyzing and optimization of advertising campaigns and the budgets and results;
● Use of various bidding strategies at campaign level to achieve the best possible price/value ratio for our customers (e.g. CPA, CPC, CPM, etc.);
● Analyze, report, and optimize current campaigns to achieve the best results;
---Measurement and reporting
● Help export and analyze social media data, including engagement rates, shares, and performance, for campaign and competitive reports;
● Review analytics and create reports on key metrics;
● Liaise with the social media intelligence and customer care teams for monitoring volume and sentiment as needed;
● Regularly provide feedback and data-driven insights using data from social channels such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights, etc. gained from social media monitoring to develop communications strategies in a timely fashion;
・1-2 years minimum of full-time social media experience that includes paid social advertising campaigns
・Exceptional understanding of social media landscape (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
・Experience managing Facebook Business Manager and/or other Social Advertising platforms
・Experience optimizing paid social to a performance goal, with an understanding of bidding algorithms, bid modifiers, ad copy creation and testing, and budget allocation;
・Ability to analyze paid social metrics, identify optimization opportunities, and explain how the metrics interact
・Know how best to communicate brand identity on each platform
・Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
・Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize workload
・Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
・Eager and willing to learn new technologies and tools
・Aptitude in data analysis and strong Excel skills
・Must be currently living in Japan
・Native (or near) English skills
・Business Japanese skills (equivalent to JLPT N2)
7-min walk from Shibuya Station.
(7-3 Nanpeidaicho, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0036)
※HOWEVER, 100% REMOTE AT THE MOMENT IS ACCEPTED
・10:00~19:00 (1-hour lunch break)
・2 days off per week
・National holidays, Summer & Winter holiday, Paid holiday and miscellaneous holidays available
※ Start salary based on your experience & abilities
・Visa sponsorship fully handled by our lawyer
・Rent allowance if you move in one of our Social Apartment property
・Salary raised twice per year (based on personal results)
・Bonuses twice per year (based on global results)
Send your Application
1st Interview (English)
2nd Interview (Japanese)
※We will contact you back only if your application is selected by our company.
※Personal information will not be used for other purposes than recruitment.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.