Are you looking to make a difference? Do you want some work/life balance? Working as a kindergarten teacher with RCS can tick both boxes, and many more!
At RCS, we are seeking a suitably qualified and talented individual to join our team. As the longest-standing ALT provider to public schools across Japan, we have the network and experience to ensure a successful life in Japan.
What’s in it for you?
• Weekends and public holidays off
• Ample vacation time coinciding with school term breaks
• Ample prep time balanced with no more than 16 hours of teaching per week
• Visa support
• Initial job training to ensure your success
• An HR and management team who strive to help you in all aspects of your life in Japan!
• Access to our partner Japanese language school discounted courses
• Cheap company apartment available to rent
• Company cars available for hire.
What we're looking for:
• Native English speakers
• Possess a minimum of 12 years of education where English is the primary language
• Someone who enjoys working with young learners
• Professional, polite, and flexible attitude
• Ability to commit to a one-year contract
• Teaching experience is not necessary, but will be looked upon favorably
• The ability to communicate with Japanese teachers and staff who might speak little/no English
• Driving ability is essential.
The role involves working in our Saitama head office on Mondays and contributing to the management team. From Tuesday - Friday you'll be teaching at six different kindergartens. There is a considerable amount of driving time involved, however it is considered work time and will be compensated.
We have an apartment available to rent, however if you live within a reasonable commute to Yorii the need to relocate won't be necessary.
It's a unique position where you can gain head office experience which could lead to future promotion opportunities.
About Yorii (寄居町):
North of Tokyo and accessible within two hours lies the quiet town of Yorii. It's an escape from the Tokyo hustle and a place where you can connect with nature in your downtime. Bushwalking and canoeing are among some of the activities you might want to take up. You'll also feel like more of a community member in Yorii, rather than just 'another' foreigner walking the streets of Tokyo.
Real Communication Solutions was the first company to provide ALTs to public schools in Japan. We pioneered the industry, and in fact, shared our methods to help grow the industry. We also strive to build strong, personal relationships with our teachers. We care for our teachers as individuals, and you’ll feel appreciated as a valued member of our team. Our kindergarten program has also grown to be robust, and we are looking to make it even better with the right teacher.
If you’re ready to change your life, and if you meet our requirements, submit your application today. Please be sure to specify your age, nationality, visa type/expiry, as well as your driver license type/expiry with your application.We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, only applicants who pass the first screening will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.