◆ You will develop a smartphone app (iOS), one of the largest information sites in Japan.
[Main business contents]
You will be in charge of design, development, maintenance, and operation in a wide range of application development, such as communication processing linked with the server, DB processing, API processing, and implementation of internal logic.
• You can experience the design, development, maintenance, operation, etc. of applications linked with Web services that are accessed very frequently.
• Since it is developed in-house, it is possible to take charge of the development work of the entire service from requirement definition to development.
• Since it is developed in-house, you can concentrate on the development work without overdoing the schedule.
• Language: iOS: Swift / Android: Kotlin
• Infrastructure: AWS
• Web server: PHP (Laravel), Go
• DB: MySQL
• Tools: GitLab, GitLab CI, JIRA, Slack, Confluence
• MacBook Pro
• Large monitor sub-display
• Continuous integration with GitLab CI
• Scrum (with JIRA)
• 1 year or more of iOS development experience
• 2 years or more of programming experience in business (regardless of language)
Whether you have practical or personal experience, we welcome anyone who:
• Store publishing experience (individual or company)
• Server-side development experience (API development, etc.)
• Experience using design tools such as Photoshop and Sketch
• Those who can move independently while cooperating with others
• Those who can catch up while acquiring knowledge
• Those who can act positively
• Those who can consider the issues of the company as their own issues and act independently
• Those who are positive and ambitious
• Those who are willing to take on new ideas and technologies
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.