Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) is 5G, delivering physical, virtual and cloud-native 5G infrastructure and customer premise networking for high-speed data and multi-service communications networks. Our core and edge convergence technology enables public and private networks for both communications service providers and enterprises. Casa Systems™ products deliver higher performance, improved network flexibility and scalability, increased operational efficiency and lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Commercially deployed in more than 70 countries, Casa serves over 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire the services of a Senior Systems Engineer, Mobility to join our team as a remote engineer based within Japan to focus on delivering pre/post-support for mobile products (EPC-GW) for key customer account/s.
The Senior Systems Engineer will have significant organizational impact as the technical voice of the customer ensuring customer requirements are developed and road mapped in Casa Systems’ products involving radio solutions, service provider Wi-Fi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions; mobile market segment.
This is a freelance position with a high degree of freedom to define and own our growing business segment in Japan. It is a chance to join a large established firm with the flexibility of a remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Subject matter expert in the areas of licensed 3G+LTE solutions, service provider Wi-Fi, mobile packet core, security, and virtualization solutions.
• Serve as regional Mobility subject matter expert.
• Lead technical responses for all RFX activity.
• Perform lab trials (hands on) along with pre-sales activities.
• Develop strong technical relationships within the target accounts and account teams; serve as trusted advisor to account teams and customer base.
• Evangelize Casa Systems Mobility Solution sets.
• Work with internal management to identify, qualify, and develop mobile opportunities; deliver value proposition, sales presentations, competitive positioning.
• Create and develop technical white papers.
• Represent and prioritize requirements with internal solutions development and product management.
• Must currently live in Japan and posses a valid working VISA
• Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 7+ to 10 years of related pre/post-sales support experience.
• Willing and able to travel throughout Asia.
• Requires a strong combination of technical and business development acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Advanced IP internet working knowledge.
• Understanding of key business challenges facing the mobile operator community.
• Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to write and speak Japanese and English fluently to communicate with members of Casa's headquarters in the USA and customer base.
• Self-starter and highly motivated.
• Experience and technical knowledge with 3GPP GSM/GPRS/UMTS and SAE/LTE access technologies including Multi-band, multi-frequency Small Cells, Wi-Fi and L-AA.
• Knowledge of subscriber management subsystems including but not limited to PCRF, HSS, OCS/OFCS, AAA, TWAP/TWAG, ePDG, Security Gateways, HomeNodeB/HomeeNodeB functions.
• Understanding of mobile ecosystem.
• Home office based close to a major airport.
This position will be an independent consultant position. The consulting package offered includes generous allowances for Japanese health insurance, pension, and transportation requirements.
Apply now to start your future in Japan with Casa Systems. We look forward to your responses!
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.