UIA International School of Tokyo is currently looking for a Primary school teacher. In our classes from kindergarten to grade 12, we offer the IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan. At UIA, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow's generation.
■ Job overview
We seek teachers, capable of the following:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons to students
● Have good classroom management skills
● Assign, correct, and mark students’ work
● Assess, record, and report students’ progress
● Carry out homeroom duties
● Participate actively in parent-teacher meetings
● Carry out other related activities and responsibilities
■ Work Days
● 8:15-16:30 (Full time)
● Monday to Friday
● VISA sponsorship (if applicable)
● Social insurance
● Employment insurance
● Paid vacations
● Transportation allowance
■ Recruitment process
If you are interested in joining our UIA community, please send us your cover letter and resume. Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact only selected applicants for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.