We are looking for a new team member for our Digital Marketing Department!
BSMO is a fast-growing company and we have a lot of exciting projects for which we need your expertise!
If you have experience in marketing strategy, e-commerce, social media, online advertising or digital marketing in general, feel free to apply!
We have international projects, especially in Asia and Africa at the moment, as well as domestic projects, so we need someone that can communicate in both English and Japanese (intermediary level OK!).
Working hours: from 10am to 7pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
Our team is currently working remotely, but we also moved recently in a brand new office in Toranomon Hills Business Tower (Toranomon Hills station) from where it is possible to work
Compensation / Welfare
- Salary depending on experience
- Visa sponsorship available
- Pay increase once a year
- Bonus twice a year (available after 6 months)
- Health insurance, pension, employment insurance
- Birthday present every year
- 3-month trial period
Responsibility / Duties
- Digital marketing strategy (current projects, as well as projects from start to fruition)
- Online advertising, social media update, online campaigns
- Getting fresh ideas to develop our businesses
Requirements / Skills
- English business level
- Japanese intermediary level
- Experience in digital marketing
- Someone curious and willing to learn. As long as you are interested in e-commerce, digital marketing, social media and you are willing to develop your skills in these fields, we would be happy to welcome you in our team!
- Send us your resume and a cover letter in English and/or Japanese
- If you are a fit for us, we will schedule a first interview online in English with the team manager
- If your first interview went well, a second interview will be scheduled with our human resources manager
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.