Interested in working in one of the most beautiful parts of western Japan? We are now hiring for Assistant Language Teacher positions in Okayama City! Positions will begin from April 2021, but we highly encourage you to apply now to secure a spot!
● Locations: Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture
● Contract Period: April 2021 to March 2022
● Contract Type: Monthly (Full-Time)
● Level: Elementary and/or junior high schools
● These positions include enrollment in Social Insurance
● Salary range: Between 225,000 yen to 245,000 yen / month
In addition to those stated at the top of this ad, successful candidates must:
● Have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Being in good health
● Be an excellent, highly adaptable team player
● Be highly motivated, outgoing, flexible, and friendly
● Be able to commit to the full length of the contract (until March 2022)
*Some positions in this area require driving. Candidates holding a valid Japanese Driver's License or International Driving Permit will be given priority, so please apply now! Candidates who do not own a vehicle can lease a company car from us.
We provide initial training before you start and continuing training throughout the year. We also supply you with teaching materials and access to our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.) With all these tools in your kit, you’ll be able to build onto what you’ve learned elsewhere to become a highly-valued and experienced teacher.
Other benefits include:
● Visa assistance (where applicable)
● Help with relocation & finding housing
● Round-the-clock support
● Work regular school hours, allowing you to enjoy your evenings
● Free weekends and national holidays, plus school vacation periods
● ALTs will also be provided a yearly calendar to help manage their other commitments
>>About Okayama City<<
Located in the Chugoku Region, Okayama has been known as the "Land of Sunshine", because it has more sunny days and fewer rainy days than most other prefectures in Japan, making it a great place to visit or to live. These full-time positions are located in the capital, Okayama City. The city is accessible by the San-yo Shinkansen and various other train lines. It boasts treasures such as the Korakuen Garden, which is ranked as one of the three best landscape gardens in all of Japan. It is also host to the annual Momotaro Festival in August. Okayama is famous for traditional Japanese dishes, Washoku. From fresh fish to fresh vegetables, there any many choices for you to explore.
>>About ALT Work<<
As an ALT, you would be responsible for co-teaching with Japanese teachers, making activities and materials to facilitate English language instruction. You will also make the language “real” by interacting with students throughout the day to help them actively apply what they learn in class. The ideal candidate is flexible with their teaching style and wants to make a positive impact on the lives of the students. It’s perfect for those seeking a stable schedule and further experience in the classroom. ALTs will be provided a yearly calendar which will help manage their other commitments.
We are accepting applications now! We conduct Skype interviews regularly throughout the week and on weekends, and welcome applicants from all over Japan. We’re waiting to hear from you, so please apply today! And thank you for your interest in working with Borderlink!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.