An elementary school in Osaka Prefecture is looking for an experienced English teacher starting from April 2021. The position is to teach the 4 skills of English in a fun and engaging way. If you are interested in the following position, please email your cover letter and resume.
<Elementary School English Teacher in Osaka Pref (Apr 2021)>
Location: Osaka Prefecture
Contract period: Apr 2021 - Mar 2022
Contract Type: Freelance
Monthly Pay : 280,000yen ~ 320,000yen (before tax) + travel expenses
*Depending on experience and background
Lessons: Up to 20 lessons/week scheduled Monday to Friday + some weekend work (school events)
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher.
* At least 2 years of classroom teaching experience at primary school.
* Knowledgeable about teaching methodology.
* Capable of making and implementing interesting and effective lessons.
* Love to teach and spend time with children.
* Have a passion in English education.
* A team player.
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.