A senior high school located in Yokohama-City is seeking a part-time English teacher who can start from April 2021. If you are interested in the following position, please send your resume.
<High school English Teacher, Yokohama city, (Apr 2021)>
Contract period: Apr 2021-Mar 2022
Sample salary (before tax):
-Sample 1 144,000yen to 168,000yen (12 lessons/week) + Transportation
-Sample 2 192,000yen to 224,000yen (16 lessons/week) + Transportation
* The amount depends on experience, background, and number of lessons/week
* The salary is a set salary for 12 months.
Working days: 3-4 days/week (please indicate how many days you can / prefer to work)
Hours: Please indicate how many hours you are able to work
Lessons: 12-16 lessons/week
Class: Essay writing and oral communication (mainly senior high school classes)
Insurance: School insurance (Health insurance and pension)
- Planning and teaching oral communication and writing classes
- Making and marking exams.
- Essay corrections.
* Have a bachelor's degree or higher
* At least 2 years of classroom teaching experience
* Have experience teaching high academic level classes, especially writing classes
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Have passion and enthusiasm about education
* Must currently reside in Japan with a valid visa
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.