ZenMarket’s marketing team is looking for a new Native English-Speaking Digital Marketer to join our multicultural office team in Honmachi to help with new initiatives at ZenPop and ZenPlus. We are a proxy shopping service based in Osaka: we help bring the best of Japanese stores to the rest of the world!
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a native English speaker to assist our English digital marketing efforts at our office.
You will have the opportunity to join our incredibly diverse team based in Osaka. Not your typical Japanese workplace, we have an amazing work culture and employ staff from over 14 different countries. Come and work in our office to help grow our digital presence, plan and deploy digital marketing strategies, manage our social media, schedule blogs and design beautiful media with freedom and autonomy.
You will assist in our English-speaking market Digital Marketing efforts, including but not necessarily limited to:
- PPC advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Managing and curating content for our social media channels
- Designing marketing media, graphics, and video
- Creating email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Creating SEO-optimized content for our blog
- Working with influencers to grow our brand
- Working with freelancers to boost our output
- Coordinating with other language managers on marketing campaigns
Monday to Friday, from 9:15 to 18:15
(1-hour break, minimal overtime, plenty of paid leaves)
Honmachi Station (West Osaka)
■Holiday / Vacation
Saturday, Sunday / paid vacations / prenatal and postpartum vacation / child care leave / compassionate and bereavement leave / New Year's
・Starting from 250,000 yen (Monthly) - Negotiable based on provable experience*
・Bonus twice per year depending on assessment and company performance
*Abilities and experience will be considered for determining salary
*Trial period (maximum three months)
・Transportation costs (up to 15,000 JPY per month)
(Employment Insurance, Compensation Insurance, Employees' Pension, Health Insurance)
・Expenses covered for company events such as monthly dinners, karaoke, archery games, bubble soccer, go-kart racing, or competitions
・Freely use our break room which includes free coffee, tea, a ping pong table, a foosball table, board games, and more
You will only be considered for this position if:
- You have at least 1 full year of professional experience in digital marketing
- You are a native English speaker residing in Japan
- You are highly competent using a PC, adopting and leveraging new technologies
THERE WILL BE A DIGITAL MARKETING AND WRITING ASSESSMENT ADMINISTERED DURING THE INTERVIEW
You will be highly preferred if:
- You have experience with graphic design, web design, or other creative output
- You have experience with multi-media creation
- You are located in or are ready to relocate to Osaka
- You are passionate and excited about digital marketing and digital media
- You are a good communicator, able to work well in diverse teams
- You have some experience in a corporate environment or a startup
- You have worked with an e-commerce company before
- You can speak some Japanese
- You hold any marketing certifications
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.