Basic Job Description:
Job Title: Kindergarten English Teacher
Condition: Native speaker
Training Period: 3 months
- 8 hours a day with a 1-hour lunch break
- The teacher will take care of students aged 1 to 5yo in collaboration with Japanese Providers.
- In the absence of a scheduled class, office work will be required.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday (except school event days), National Holidays.
Your Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Teaching English to children 1 to 5 years old.
- Leading fun music-oriented lessons.
- Making lesson plans.
- Building a curriculum with other teachers, working as a team.
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor's degree (at minimum).
- 1-year minimum initial contract period.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education asked for some of the positions.
- Experience in Child Care preferred (babysitting, working in nurseries, …).
- Candidates with experience in teaching in a Kindergarten are preferred (2-3 years)
- Candidates who can speak Japanese are preferred.
General Company info:
- Transportation allowance is provided
- Health insurance
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Employment insurance
You are a:
- Highly professional individual, punctual, and reliable.
- Person with a vibrant, positive personality.
- Person who loves KIDS.
- Creative person ready to share ideas and collaborate.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must submit a RESUME listing relevant work experience with a COVER LETTER.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.