Kspace International School is looking to hire qualified teachers to teach lessons to children between 14 months to 6 years old.
We are looking for dedicated and motivated applicants who can start immediately, who are looking to advance their career in education and have aspirations of leadership and increased school responsibility.
We are looking to fill both part-time and full-time positions and offer competitive compensation based on industry standards. Successful applicants will potentially teach any day of the week, scheduling private lessons across different age groups and ability.
Kspace was established in 2001 and offers a truly international environment for our families and students, situated in an exclusive and easily accessible area of central Tokyo, Shirokane. We offer an excellent platform for teachers to showcase their skills and use their creativity to the full, and have lots of freedom for artistic expression. We are a fully English speaking, foreign owned entity, with a very high percentage of expatriate staff members.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to bring vibrant lessons to an already colourful atmosphere, then Kspace could be a perfect fit.
- Qualified teacher (Certifications such as TOEFL, TESL, B.Ed, CELTA)
- Experience in the National Curriculum of England is an advantage
- Ability to prepare and teach classes with minimal supervision
- Identify students’ individual learning needs
- Energetic, positive and animated in the classroom
Extra Consideration for:
- English, Maths, Science, Music, and Art skills are a huge plus
- Teachers with flexible work rosters
Please reply with your updated resume and a cover letter detailing relevant experiences and why you think you would be a great addition to the Kspace team.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.