Native English Instructor Position
We are located in the basin area of beautiful Yamanashi, roughly 2 hours from Tokyo. We are currently looking for enthusiastic motivated native English speakers to teach English as a second language. Our classes are comprised mainly of kindergarten and elementary children with the remaining lessons primarily made up of junior high, high school and adult students. English Plus is one of the Tokyo based, Pacific Language School (PLS) sister schools. Therefore, we use the PLS System with our elementary school classes. The job primarily involves teaching young children (max. 8 per class) and adults (max. 6 per class). Ideally, the applicant should have experience in teaching children of all ages. The position is a one-year renewable contract. Training starts as soon as possible. While we may not be able to respond to all applicants, we thank you for your time and interest.
- Job training will start from Feb, 2021.
- Tuesday - Saturday : Obligated to a maximum of 40 hours per week
- Teaching hours per week : Average 25 hours
- Number of work days in the year: 240
- Salary: From ¥250,000/month
- Preparing class materials
- Maintaining class records
- Coordinating classes with Japanese staff and management
- Maintaining an orderly work-space
- Organizing, preparing, hosting certain special school events.
- English: Native level
- Have at least a 4 year university degree
- Experience with teaching children
- Have a valid work visa - Visa sponsorship available
- Japanese: Conversational
- Currently residing in Japan
- Extra-curricular talents (e.g. music, art, penmanship)
- Knowledge of or experience with the PLS System
- A driver's license
- A one year, renewable contract.
- An assigned ‘helper’ to assist in setting up a bank account, apartment etc.
- Bedding, cooking stove, washing machine, fridge provided
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.