>>Be an ALT today!
Looking to secure work before 2020 ends? Why not try teaching English in public elementary and/or junior high schools? Become an Assistant Language Teacher (ALT) and work alongside Japanese teachers! It's a great way to gain experience in the classroom and hone your teaching skills. We have a few remaining positions nationwide that will run until early spring 2021, and they're just waiting for you! These positions start immediately, so we encourage you to apply now!
We have open ALT positions in the following prefectures. Please be aware that only a few openings remain in each area, so apply today!
● Full-time positions
Chiba (Chōsei Village) 220,000 to 240,000 yen / month
Okayama (Okayama City) 245,000 to 260,000 yen / month
Osaka (Sakai City) 220,000 to 240,000 yen / month
Hyogo (Kawanishi City) 220,000 to 260,000 yen / month
Hyogo (Tatsuno City)* 230,000 to 280,000 yen /month
*Tatsuno positions requires the ability to drive in Japan. License holders who do not own a vehicle can lease a company car from us.
● Daily-rate positions: Looking to work a lighter schedule with (a) free day(s) during the week? We still have some part-time positions available too, so apply today!
Osaka (Takaishi City) 11,500 to 12,800 yen / day
**Please mention which area you're interested in in your cover letter when applying.
>>Able to relocate?
If you're able to relocate within Japan for a position in these areas, we can support you! Borderlink, Inc. is able to assist with helping you find an apartment in close proximity to your schools! Please let us know when applying!
In addition to those stated at the top of this advertisement, successful candidates should have the following qualities:
● Have strong verbal and written communication skills
● Being in good health
● Be an excellent, highly adaptable team player
● Be highly motivated, outgoing, flexible, and friendly
*Some positions will require driving. While not required in every position, the ability to drive in Japan is highly valued and does greatly expand the range of possible positions. If you currently posses an International or Japanese driver's license or are looking to get one, be sure to let us know!
ALTs working with Borderlink can look forward to the following assistance and resources:
● No teaching experience? No problem! We provide initial training, seasonal training, as well as on-the-job training, to ensure that you are ready and have all the tools necessary to succeed in the classroom
● Access to teaching materials and our library of educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc.)
● Hassle-free support with renewing your visa (where applicable)
● Help with setting up a bank account and locating housing
● Round-the-clock support - We understand it's not always easy living in a new country, so we provide all of the assistance needed to live and work comfortably
● Work regular school hours (usually between 8 AM to 5 PM) and enjoy free evenings, weekends and national holidays, plus school vacation periods. You can enjoy a work-life balance that lets you grow professionally, while also having the time to explore and enjoy Japan and its culture
● Free monthly consultation from your fellow ALTs with the area facilitator program
● A yearly calendar that allows you to plan your schedule in advance
● Paid holidays (as stipulated by the contract)
● Our annual contracts are renewable, and we welcome back those who remain in good standing with their schools and forge strong relationships with the administration team/office
● Potential career growth opportunities for veteran ALTs, such as becoming an area facilitator or joining our administrative team
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been seeking? Then what are you waiting for? There's still time to apply, but as the days pass more and more positions are being filled. So we encourage you to apply now! Whether you're continuing your career as an educator or looking to start one up, now's the time to secure a position close to your area! Get some peace of mind knowing you'll have work lined up for the rest of the year! Take that first step towards your new adventure today!
Working in the education industry for 20 years, Borderlink, Inc has become one of the most respected and well-known organizations today. We value the work of our employees, and as we grow to be the best ALT recruiter in Japan, we will continually strive to provide the help and support they deserve. Many past ALTs speak highly of their experience with us, and we're happy that we have a large number of former employees return or recommend friends and family to work with us. Along with that, we are currently in the process of expanding out into the rest of Japan, and are looking for fresh and new talent. You may just be the person we're looking for!
***Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.