UIA International School of Tokyo is a growing school currently looking for a Principal who serves as the educational leader responsible for managing the policies and regulations and builds a school culture aligned to the vision, mission and core values in all aspects administrative as well as academic.
In our classes from kindergarten to grade 12 comprising 350 students and about 80 staff members from more than 20 countries, we offer the IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan. At UIA, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow’s generation.
■ Job Description
We seek a principal, capable of the following:
● Develop and maintain effective educational programs within the school
● Promote improvements of teaching and learning in the school
● Develop and maintain effective strategies for school operations
● Foster and enrich the good relations within the school community
● Be responsible for maintaining the high standards of education
● Be responsible for overall school growth and development
● Shaping a vision for school in coordination with the school directors
● Manage people and cultivate leadership in others
● VISA Sponsorship
● Social Insurance
● Transportation Allowance
■ Hiring Process
Applicants who satisfy the criteria for qualifications and experience will be invited to a first round interview. Following the first round of interviews, applicants will be short-listed for follow-up interviews.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.