2nd Community Inc. has operated EYS music school with approximately 30000 members with 30 studios in Japan. Now 2nd Community will begin a NEW after school for students aged between 0 and 8 years old at Daikanyama, Shibuya, Tokyo.
This afterschool will offer a variety of classes to bring out and foster the great potential of children, English, Programming, Art, Dance, Ballet, Music Instruments, Gospel, Zen meditation..English and programming classes are compulsory, others can be chosen to suit children's interests.
We are looking for new members to join our English education team working on curriculum development and teaching English.
- applicants for full-time positions
- Fluent~Native English speakers. Those who speak fluent Japanese will also be given special consideration.
Ideal candidates will have one or more of the following:
- at least an undergraduate degree, preferably in early education or related field.
- minimum two years experience teaching English to elementary children or kindergarten.
- experience working with STEAM curriculum
- experience working with the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- experience developing curriculum using various resources and textbooks
- experience in management
- the ability to bond with kids
- a social personality
1. Teaching English as a staff of after school
2. Assisting the school in any necessary tasks and events
3. Developing English curriculums and creation of teaching materials with English
4. Any other work that utilizes your English ability (translating, interpreting, proofreading etc.)
Full-time (8 hours + 60 minute break)
- Working time depends on class schedule
- Location: Sarugaku-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Two days off /week (depending on class schedule)
- 10 paid leave days, each subsequent year earning additional days.
- Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, special leave for weddings and funerals
- Initial contract will be approximately one year as "keiyaku shain" (limited).
・Transportation expenses are fully paid
・Japanese social and related insurance
-280,000yen ~ 350,000yen
* Salary will be decided based on past work experience and ability
* Transportation allowance, overtime pay will be provided
1. Screening - Only candidates who pass the initial screening process will be contacted.
2. Interview - The interview will be held in Japanese.
3. Recruitment - We are hiring 1 or 2 people for this position.
4. All employees must complete 7-day AIC training program
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.