Wayfarer Hotels needs a highly organized Hotel Office Coordinator to join our team and manage back office and reporting functions for our accommodations in Kyoto.
* Manage records and documentations for all processes, invoices, payments and systems related to operating our accommodations in Kyoto
* Managing monthly reporting processes as key point of contact with our accounting, ComSec and payroll providers
* Assist in ensuring team is aligned on communications, objectives and key results
* Measure and record operating KPIs, ability to analyze numbers and identify areas for optimization
* Translation of documents/contracts from Japanese to English
* Assist with day to day hotel operations as needed which includes inventory, front desk and housekeeping
* Opportunities to take on more responsibility in a managerial role with strong performance
* 2+ years in accounting or administrative role
* Fluent in English
* Japanese language proficiency N1+ (must be able to read contracts)
* Highly proficient in Excel
* High degree of familiarity with modern productivity software tools
* Self-motivated and hungry
* Chinese language proficiency (Mandarin)
* Experience in hotel or travel-related business
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.