Wire Harness Engineer
NSR is a professional staffing agency specializing in servicing the Aerospace and Automotive industries. We are current looking for engineers to staff an automotive wire harness design project for EV. Our Client is a Tier 1 Automotive supplier.
Toyota, Aichi-pref., Japan
• Develop and maintain electrical wiring diagrams and harness architecture to meet aircraft system requirements (e.g. functionality, electrical loading and circuit protection, electromagnetic compatibility, and routing constraints)
• Design, drafting, and review of electrical wiring 3D models, assembly drawings, and installation drawings for aircraft electrical and avionics systems, including power distribution, RF, and data busses.
• Design of electrical equipment assemblies and enclosures
• Selection of electrical wiring assembly and installation components such as connectors, backshells, wire, insulation, and hardware.
• Understanding and application of EMI/RFI, signal shielding, and electrical bonding principles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or electronics or equivalent
• CATIA V5
• Be able to read schematic drawings
• Experience with automotive electrical wiring design (2-D and/or 3-D) is a plus
• Chinese language level must be native level
• English business level
• Japanese language must have JLPT N1
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.