World Family English Learning Center (ワールド・ファミリー株式会社)
Jul 29, 2020
Education / Teaching
Child Education, Pre-school Teacher
Part Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
¥93,000 ~ ¥93,000 / Month
English: Native level
Must currently reside in Japan
Hold a valid working visa
Genuine Interest in working with children
Do you love teaching children? Are you creative, energetic and super friendly? If so, an independent contract teaching position in one of our growing network of schools is the job for you.
At World Family, we are proud of our fun, original and fully developed curriculum. We use internationally recognized materials to teach and support our students' learning needs. Our classrooms are bright, colorful and offer a perfect learning environment for children.
Teachers on the Job:
1) Enjoys working with children (8 months old to 12 years old)
2) Takes pride in his or her work
3) Is punctual
4) Is creative, flexible and a team player
5) Can listen and apply feedback
1) Familiarize oneself with songs and stories used each lesson
2) Create a lesson plan using the curriculum provided
3) Teach 6 classes a week; classes are 50 minutes long
4) Complete training tasks
5) Attend periodical training sessions
6) Work together with other teachers, staff and management to foster a good student experience
Saturday 10:00 AM to 17:30
Starting Base Pay of 93,000 yen per month + Transportation
1) 10 Weeks of holidays
2) Monthly payment is consistent throughout the year, including during holiday periods
3) Opportunities to participate in events for additional pay
4) Attendance Bonus (where applicable)
We offer full training and support with outstanding working conditions and hours. As we receive a lot of applications, only those that past the first screening will be contacted.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.