The NPO Tokyo Community School, in Nakano, is looking for a vibrant andenthusiastic person to join its preschool division.
The school's aim is to deliver fun and explorative classes in English, enticing children to a world of playing, discovery and learning.
Do you love to be with kids? Do you like to observe and interact with kids and find out what is going on in their respective, unique worlds? Are you interested in being part of a team that builds and delivers an inquiry-based curriculum that aims for diverse, rich experiences and deep learning? If so, please get in touch with us!
<Preschool Teacher at International Preschool in Nakano (From Nov 2020)>
Location: Nakano Station (JR Chuo/Sobu line, Tozai line)
Compensation: 230,000yen-250,000yen/month (before tax)
* Depending on teacher's background and experience.
School Hours: Monday to Friday (8:00-17:00) + some weekend
School Homepage: http://tokyocs.org/en/schoollife/pre/schoollife
- Must have a bachelor's or associate's degree
- Major in early childhood education is preferable
- Min 2 years of teaching experience at preschool or kindergarten
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must currently reside in Japan and have a valid visa
We look forward to hearing from you!
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.