Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered in Japanese pop culture?
Become part of the TokyoTreat team! TokyoTreat shares the latest Japanese trend through snacks and kawaii merchandise.
We currently cater to subscribers in over 103 countries in the world!
- TokyoTreat https://tokyotreat.com
- YumeTwins https://yumetwins.com
- nomakenolife https://nomakenolife.com
- JapanHaul https://japanhaul.com
- TokyoCatch https://tokyocatch.com
We are looking for talented Marketing Associates with a strong startup mindset and a passion for taking on new challenges.
The job duties consist of:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages
- Outreach to influencers & companies for new partnerships
- Grows and expands company social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
*Skills And Qualifications*
- University degree in Communications / Marketing / Public Relations / Creative Writing or related field
- Native-level English
- 1+ year of experience with Social Media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience with email marketing, excel & analytics
- Copywriting skill: write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Business level Japanese language.
- Flexibility and adaptability needed to work in a fast-paced and regularly changing environment.
- Proficiency with Business Facebook, Google Adwords.
- Proficiency with Hootsuite, Mailchimp/Klaviyo.
- Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Competitive Salary and Visa sponsorship.
- Japanese Social Insurance, health care, pension plan package included.
- 10 days paid holidays.
- 5 days work week (Mon-Fri). Holiday on Sat/Sun and public Japanese holidays.
- All-you-can-eat Japanese snacks and drinks (i.e. Kitkat, Pocky, Ramunes)!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.