We are looking for a part-time English teacher at the cram schools in Shizuoka (Makinohara area).
We welcome a native English Speaker who can work on Saturday!
As an English teacher, you will be in charge of the classes both for children and adults on Saturday morning (9:00-12:00/ 3 lessons).
We've had a curriculum especially for the lessons for children but hope you will use your ideas and experiences of teaching as well.
Our school is far from the station and the bus service around this area is a bit limited so if you have a car, that would be convenient (It's not impossible to commute by bus tho).
- Makinohara-shi, Shizuoka
- Native speaker of English
- Conversational level in Japanese
- Experience in teaching English
- Driver's license in Japan
- 9:00-12:00 (Saturday Morning)
- Hourly wage 2,000 yen ～ 2,500 yen
※It depends on your skills and experiences
- New Year's holiday
- Transportation expenses are covered
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.