We are looking for a new member who can be in charge of both teaching English and management of the school.
As an English-Japanese bilingual, why don’t you join us and make the environment in which children can learn how to enjoy using English?
*No Experiences in English teaching required
You will be in charge of conducting a English lesson and assisting the management at the international school.
■ Lesson for the infant and elementary school students
- Not only teaching English but also making an environment that students can enjoy speaking English
- As a bilingual staff, support our school manager
■ Other duties
- You will take a roll of building bridges between teachers who only speak English and parents who do not speak English
- Organise the school events
- Escort children on the bus
- Miyoshigaoka, Miyoshi-shi, Aichi
- Business level in Japanese (equivalent to JLPT N2 or above)
- Fluency in English
(1 hour break included)
- Annual income 3,000,000 yen ～
- 2 days off a week (Sunday＋1 on weekdays)
- Travel expenses are covered
- Social insurance
- Severance package
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.