We are looking for an experienced English teacher who can teach 3 days a week for a junior and senior high school in west part of Tokyo. There are 2 possible lesson schedules. Please indicate which schedule you are available.
<3-day Part-time JHS & SHS English Teacher in Western Tokyo, April 2020>
Contract period: April 2020-March 2021
Location: Western Tokyo (Odakyu line)
Working days: 3 days/week
Payment: Depends on number of lessons a week and teacher's qualification (Please refer below in each schedule)
Lessons: Oral communication, speeches, discussion, etc.
* Preparing lessons.
* Material Development
* Checking paper
Lessons: 9 lessons/week.
-Tuesday 8:50-15:50 (2 lessons)
-Wednesday 10:30-14:30 (4 lessons)
-Friday: 9:30-12:30 (3 lessons).
Payment: 110,000yen/month - 127,000yen/month (before tax)
Lessons: 10 lessons/ week
-Wednesday 8:40-12:40 (3 lessons)
-Thursday 8:40-14:40 (4 lessons)
-Friday 10:30-14:30 (3 lessons)
Payment 130,000yen/month - 145,000yen/month (before tax)
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Min 2 years teaching experience at secondary school in Japan
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Having good understand different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* Must currently reside in Japan and have a proper visa.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.