TransVision is hiring a presales engineer for cybersecurity solutions to be based in Tokyo in a multinational workplace. This full-time salaried position requires frequent travel to Taiwan for cybersecurity pre-sales meetings with clients and partner organizations in Taiwan. Qualified candidate should have previous corporate presales or sales experience and a good understanding of IT security. Candidate should be fluent in Mandarin and conversant in English or Japanese. Visa sponsorship is available.
- Listen to international client technology issues
- Gather client business requirements and convey cyber security solutions
- Create and deliver security presentations to clients
- Interface between clients and company with regular client visits
- Related pre-sales responsibilities
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or closely related field, or equivalent experience
- Have good communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate IT security issues
- Strong general security industry knowledge and awareness
- Experience presenting technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences in Taiwan
- 3 or more years of experience in an IT security presales role or equivalent in Taiwan
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as with a team
- English or Japanese language skills
- Ability to work in a multinational team environment
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.