Our client is the largest provider of multichannel pay TV broadcasting and satellite communications in the Asia-Pacific region.
As a customer service specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Answering inquiries regarding satellite line operations
- Assisting multiple clients overseas (USA, Korea, India, Taiwan, etc.) by email, chat and telephone
- Security/installation testing
Nakayama Station (Yokohama Line), 10 mins
- English fluent level
- Japanese conversational level or above
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel)
- At least 5 years office work experience
- Able to work on different shifts, including night shifts
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of wireless or broadcasting systems (training will be provided)
- Good communication skills
- Highly flexible personality
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work long-term
Temp/Dispatch (2~6 months renewal)
Day shift: ￥1,900~
Night shift: ￥2,400~ (transportation allowance provided)
Weekends: 8：30‐21：00／20：30~9：00 (3~5 times/week)
Average monthly working hours: 120~155
★Can start immediately!
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.