We are now hiring teachers to join our English team!
We provide Japanese nursery and after-school service at various locations ranging from Tokyo to Osaka. Our English team within the company is responsible for providing English lessons to various company locations.
Seeking experienced teachers/instructors who are confident, dedicated and energetic to join our team and can be responsible to handle the task of:
・Completing a 1-month training period
・Leading & assisting English lessons & events for children ranging from 2-6 year old at our nursery schools and 6-13 years old at our after-school centers (gakudous).
・Help to create and prepare materials for English lessons & events
・ Participating during our meetings:
To become an employee of Global Kids Co. we are in search of someone who can uphold a professional work relationship with others during and outside of work.
- You will be travelling to various locations throughout the day (at least 2-3 locations)
- Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (You will also travel to various schools around Tokyo)
- Native speaker of English
- Conversational in Japanese
- Must currentry reside in Japan
- 2 years or more experience teaching children ages 3-13
- Enjoy teaching and interacting with children
- Able and willing to travel to various locations around Tokyo through the work week (2-3 location per day, all transportation cost will be reimbursed)
Maximum of 8-hour workdays (7-hours working / 1-hour paid break). Work shift will range between 9:00-19:00. Monday - Friday (sometimes on Saturday for events).
- Monthly salary 220,000 yen ～ 280,000 yen (negotiable)
- Saturday and Sunday (Sometimes you work on Saturday if there is a school event)
- National/public holidays: OFF, Winter break from Dec. 28 - Jan. 3 and Annual paid leave: 3 day (Summer vacation) and 10 days (received after 6-months).
- Work-related travel expenses will be fully compensated
- Insurance (Health, Social and Employment)
- 2-Bonus per year (received after working at least 6 months)
- Ongoing professional development
- Yearly performance-based wage increases
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.