ZenMarket is looking for a new Native English-Speaking Digital Marketer to join our vibrant office team in Osaka. We are a proxy shopping service based in Osaka: we help bring the best of Japanese stores to the rest of the world!
We are rapidly expanding and looking for a native English speaker to lead our EN digital marketing efforts at our office.
You will have the opportunity to join our incredibly diverse team based in the food capital of Japan (Osaka!), enjoy a non-typically-Japanese amazing work culture and work in our office to grow our digital presence, plan and deploy digital marketing strategies, manage our social media, schedule blogs and design beautiful media with considerable freedom and autonomy.
You will oversee all of our English-speaking market Digital Marketing efforts, including (but not necessarily limited to):
- PPC advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Managing and curating SNS content for our social media channels
- Designing marketing media, graphics and video
- Creating email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Creating SEO-optimized content for our blog
- Working with influencers to grow our brand
- Working with freelancers to boost our output
- Coordinating with other language managers on marketing campaigns
Monday to Friday, from 9:15 to 18:15
(1 hour break, minimal overtime, plenty of paid leaves)
Honmachi Station (West Osaka)
■Holiday / Vacation
Saturday, Sunday / paid vacations / prenatal and postpartum vacation / child care leave / compassionate and bereavement leave / New Year's
・Starting from 250,000 yen (Monthly) - Negotiable based on provable experience*
・Bonus twice per year depending on assessment and company performance
*Abilities and experience will be considered for determining salary
*Trial period (maximum three months)
・Transportation costs (up to 15,000 JPY per month)
・Social insurance (Employment Insurance, Compensation Insurance, Employees' Pension, Health Insurance)
・Expenses covered for company events such as monthly dinners, karaoke, archery games, bubble soccer or competitions
・Freely use our break room which includes free coffee, tea, a ping pong table, a foosball table, board games and more
・Many more... (please inquire)
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- You are a native English speaker
- You want to work in Osaka
You will be highly preferred if:
- You are passionate and excited about digital marketing and media
- You have a good sense of design, an eye for detail and efficiency-oriented
- You are a good communicator that is able to work well in diverse teams
- You have some experience in a corporate environment
- You preferably have some experience working in smaller companies or startups
- You preferably have worked with an e-commerce company before
- You preferably can speak some basic Japanese
- You preferably hold a few marketing certifications
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.