Senior high school in Sendai area is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated English teacher starting in the 2020 academic year (April). If you are looking to become a fully responsible teacher in Japanese private senior high school, this would be a great opportunity.
<Direct Hire>SHS English Teacher in Sendai area (April 2020)
Annual Salary: 210,000yen - 400,000yen/month (following to school pay scale) .
*Depending on length of teaching experience at secondary school and academic background.
Working days: 5 days/week(including Saturday)+ some holiday work (up to 20 classes per week)
Working hours: 8:15-17:15
Insurance: Private school insurance plan and employment insurance
- Work Duties -
* Preparing and teaching English lessons
* Eiken and TOEIC examination coaching/practice
* Material development
* Making and marking exams
* Attending meetings, school events, and school ceremonies.
* Homeroom duties.
* Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
* Familiar with English proficiency tests (Eiken, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS) is strongly preferred.
* Having a teacher's license in your home country is preferable
* Capable of making and implementing effective and interesting lessons
* Dedicated, enthusiastic, and energetic teacher who is interested in secondary school education
* Have excellent class management skills
** We accept applications from overseas, however, the final interview is conducted at the school in Japan.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.