Position: Nursery English teacher for infants and toddlers
Orca Kidz International Daycare in Ichikawa Chiba, has a part or full time teaching position available for the 2020 school year.
(Start working from February 2020)
This position involves working with a supportive team of Japanese staff in a fun and warm nursery children ages 6 months to 2 years old.
- Develop a curriculum that provides multiple points of entry for children and encourages their social and emotional growth.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Build strong teamwork and exchange language with Japanese nursery staff.
- Health Insurance if you work more than 30 hours a week
- 10 days paid vacation
- Commuting allowance
- Accommodation allowance and finding support
- Language study support
- Additional part time teaching job is supported
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native level English
- Early Childhood Education Experience
- TESOL / TEFL
- Basic level Japanese
- Love for infants and toddlers
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.