We are looking for the experienced English teachers for our winter intensive programs. If you are interested, please apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
Program 1 (3-days):
Dates: December 17th (Tue), 18th (Wed) & 19th (Thu)
Location: Yokohama City, Kanagawa
Total paid hours: About 18 hours
Program 2 (2-days):
Dates: December 15th (Sun) & 17th (Tue)
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm *time may extend for 10-15min (included in the total paid hours)
Location: Itabashi-ward, Tokyo
Total paid hours: Around 12 hours
1) Students: Junior high school
2) Short breaks (non-paid) & lunch break are included in the time above.
3) Transportation cost will be reimbursed with your salary.
4) Accommodation & Meals: Not provided.
5) Contents: Speaking & listening training, fun activities, discussions, presentation, etc.
6) Eating lunch with the students every day is mandatory. (Meal allowance: 1,000 yen before tax per day)
***Teachers who are newly hired are expected to participate in other programs held in December, therefore, we will prioritize the applicants who are available during the week of December 23.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.