IT Security Consultant
The IT Security Consultant role is based in Tokyo in a progressive multinational working environment and will be involved in assessing IT security issues and solutions for client organizations. Qualified candidates should have working experience in IT security. Japanese language skills are preferred.
• Create new ways to solve existing production security issues
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses
• Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance security capabilities
• Test security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria
• Deliver technical reports and formal papers on findings
• Respond to information security issues during each stage of a project’s life-cycle
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
• Analyze and advise on new security technologies and program conformance
© 2020 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.