【Share house and homestays management staff (Japanese / English required)】
Plays Inc. is looking for talented individuals from foreign countries in Tokyo.
While taking advantage of your English skills, you can also improve your Japanese skills.
It is best workplace for people with motivation, because we will trust you with a wide range of tasks.
You can enjoy to work with us even if you have no experience in this job since we will teach you all along.
■ Current Job Opening
Full-time Share house and homestays management supervisor
■ Job Description
・ Communication with foreign guests (Airbnb, Asiayo, Hotel.com)
Check-in / check-out correspondence, answering inquiries, telephone correspondence, customer service, troubleshooting, advice guests for their stays, suggestions to find the right place.
Description of service available at properties and creation of contents for raising guest satisfaction and raising reviews.
Adjust prices at various logding reservation sites (Booking.com, Airbnb, Asiayo etc.)
Creation of route guidance to help guest finding the house they booked and to help them checking in by themselves.
Creation of English guidance to help them using Japanese appliances and house's features.
・Share house related task:
Our company also manages share houses so you may have to plan preview with potential customer and lead them through share house.
You also may communicate with tenants currently living in share house and answer their inquiries.
And still a few other tasks related to share houses on homestays management.
¥220,000〜¥250,000 / Month
* It decides according to ability
■ Trial period
Trial period of 1 〜 3 months
Salary during this period: ¥1,000/ hour
Working hours: 10: 00 ~ 19: 00, break 1 hour
■ Working hours
8 hours a day in 10: 00 ~ 20: 00, break 2 hours
■ Days off
- 2 days a week (Shift system)
Transportation expenses (full payment)/ Social insurance with regular employee discount / Paid leave / Trial period 3 months / Possible discounted rent to live in one of our share houses / Regular employee status / Salary raise
- No clothing, haircut, hair color requirement. Piercing OK.
■ Work place
3 minutes walk away from JR Yoyogi station
■ Qualification & Language skills
- Education history: Unquestionable
- Language skills: Japanese and English essentials, either at the very least level that you can talk with Japanese People politely
- PC skills: must master basic adminstrative task of softwares.
■ Application details
Please be sure in advance to fill out your phone number and your Email address that we can contact in the Gaijin Pot Resume Form.
1. Selection by your resume on the Gaijin Pot Form
2. Primary interview (conducted mainly in Japanese)
* Two types of Resume 履歴書（応募動機/写真添付）・職務経歴書 written in Japanese are must to bring.
4. For the candidate that passed the first intereview, within 2 weeks you will be contact for a final interview (conducted in Japanese)
■ Desirable Personnel
- People who are sociable and pay attention to details
- People who like being helpful to others.
- People who can think and act on their own
- People who would like to challenge new things
- People who loves using foreign languages and communicate
- People that likes exchange with people form all around the world
- People are meticulous and organized.
English: Business level
Must currently reside in Japan
Visa sponsorship available
Be able to use Google drive, Excel, Powerpoint and Word would be a plus
Master a foreign language other than English and Japanese would be a plus (Especially Chinese or Korean).
Experience and degree non required
No age requirement.
■ Job description
Share house and homestays management staff:
- Commuciation with foreign customers in foreign languages.
- Communication with Share house tenants.
- Communication via messages and phone call in English and Japanese.
- Creation of various guidance in English and Japanese.
- Creation of homestays' description listings.
- Share house preview guidance
- Share house and homestays condition's check
- Properties maintenance management
- Communication with property owners.
- Use of Google drive, Excel, Word
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.