- Global Indian International School (GIIS Japan) - グローバル・インディアン・インターナショナル・スクール
- Job ID
- Tokyo, Tokyo
- Post date
- Oct 2, 2019
- Education / Teaching
- Other Education / Teaching, Training
- Work Type
- Full Time / Experienced (Non-Manager)
- ¥250,000 / Month
- Base Salary - 250,000 JPY (Before Tax deduction)+ Transportation charges - 10,000 JPY + Social Insurance benefit ( Medical and pension) and leave benefits. Work timings - 9 to 5
Global Indian International School
A Diploma/ Bachelor/ Masters in Library Management/ Library Science with at least 3 years of experience in handling a library.
English: Native/Fluent level
Japanese: Basic level
Desired Candidate and Job Description of Position:
• Good at handling data.
• Managing a software based library system.
• Expert in Microsoft excel.
• Knowledge of E Resources at School level
• Desired soft skills- good communication and interpersonal skills, Research oriented, good at reading and motivating students to read.
The above information is a public job ad. This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract.
© 2019 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.