MailMate is a new venture company in Tokyo, and our mission is making Japanese postal mail digital, searchable, and accessible globally for our customers. We also offer our customers the ability to pay their bills through the platform, saving them time and energy.
MailMate is an ambitious group of experienced technologists and entrepreneurs working together to change how people in Japan receive their mail. We are early stage, with initial customers and a unique and excellent product.
This is a new and innovative service. Nothing like this exists in Japan, and your future clients will love the convenience, usefulness and freedom that MailMate provides them.
Since our first target customers are professional English speaking foreigners living in Japan, Japanese skills are helpful but not necessary for this role. An ability to sell is far more highly valued. Bonus points if you’ve had experience selling software.
This position has a high level of opportunity for growth and future advancement, and we are looking for a candidate that has a high potential to grow within the company.
This is a rare opportunity to have a front row seat inside a growing early stage technology company.
If you think you're well suited to this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits / Perks:
* Rare opportunity to work directly with highly experienced technology entrepreneurs.
* Significant support network available to train and level up your skills.
* Large degree of flexibility and autonomy.
* You will seek out new business opportunities through partnerships, online chat, digital marketing, and then nurture and close those deals.
* Manage the entire sales cycle from first contact to securing a deal.
* Present and demo products to prospective clients.
* Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
* Consistently achieve and exceed your sales targets.
* No qualifications are necessary, however we are looking for experienced salespeople who are able to close deals.
* You're not afraid to fail, and you're always looking for ways to improve
* Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
* You’re an excellent listener and can also be assertive, persistent, and persuasive
* You understand the importance of scripts and systems.
© 2021 GPlusMedia Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GaijinPot and CareerEngine are trademarks of GPlusMedia Inc. and part of the Fujisankei Communications Group.